Virtual Reality Cinema Player
Download Virtual Reality Cinema Player App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide Virtual Reality Cinema Player 2.1.9 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Virtual Reality Cinema Player is a free Entertainment app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Virtual Reality Cinema Player 2.1.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.56 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Virtual Reality Cinema Player then you may visit Mindprobe Labs support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Virtual Reality Cinema Player is the property and trademark from the developer Mindprobe Labs.
CINEVEO – Virtual Reality Cinema, the #1 VR Cinema for the Oculus Rift, is proud to present the most sophisticated and technologically advanced multiplayer virtual reality cinema experience for Android.
“CINEVEO offers a mind-blowing voyage into a new realm of movie entertainment and forever changes the way you will want to watch movies.”
Grab some popcorn, it’s movie time!
CINEVEO – INSTRUCTIONS
CINEVEO – WEBSITE
• The ultimate VR Cinema experience available for Android.
• Two VR Cinema themes (4D Movie Theater and The Void).
• No drift! Option to turn off horizontal head tracking to eliminate drift 100%.
• Multiplayer audience. See other CINEVEO users sit with you in the cinema.
• Innovative “Hands-Free” controls and floating 3D interfaces.
• Advanced dynamic cinema lighting.
• CINEVEO’s Stereo PFOV Lighting™ technology.
• Switch between curved and flat cinema screen.
• 2D and 3D movie support (SBS Side by Side and Over / Under).
• Supported video formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV).
• Supported audio formats (AAC, Vorbis, Opus).
• Movie subtitle support for any language (SRT format).
• 2D and VR file browser to select and play video files from internal and external SD cards.
• USB OTG support.
• Support for any display size (4 – 6 inches) and IPD (50 – 70mm).
• Innovative VR Setup Zone for real-time display size and IPD setup to match any device.
• and much more!
Inside the cinema, look at the phone on the right to open the video player controls interface. Look at the popcorn on the left to open the video file browser interface. Tabbing the screen at any time centers the view.
• Fast forward (10 seconds or 1 minute)
• Fast rewind (10 seconds or 1 minute)
• Volume controls
• Video seek bar (Go to any time position of the video)
• Screen (Switch between curved and flat cinema screen)
• Themes (Switch between 4D Movie Theater and The Void VR Cinema theme)
• Audience (Toggle multiplayer audience on / off)
• Subs (Show movie subtitles from included SRT file)
• Block (Block horizontal head tracking to eliminate drift)
• Reset (Resets the orientation of the head tracking)
• Exit CINEVEO (Exits the app)
• Tabbing the screen also resets the orientation and centers the view.
• Device: Samsung Note 4 / 5, S6, S6 Edge (Best performance and visual quality)
• Screen Size: 4 to 6 inches (OLED display full HD 1080×1920 or higher)
• CPU: Quad-core 1,6 GHz or higher
• Motion Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope
• Android Version: 5.0 or higher
• VR Headset: We recommend Homido or ZEISS VR One
Problem: No sound in movie.
Solution: Supported audio codecs are AAC, Vorbis and Opus. Legally, we are “not allowed” to add AC3, MLP and DTS audio support into CINEVEO because of LGPL license restrictions. Use a free app like HandBrake (https://handbrake.fr) to convert your video files to AAC audio.
Problem: The button lights at the bottom of my Android device stay lit up.
Solution: Open “Settings”. Then “Display and wallpaper”. Scroll down to “Touch key light duration” and set to “Always off”.
Upcoming Features (When we reach “500” five star ratings!)
• Support for streamed content.
• Additional VR Cinema themes.
File size: 52.76MB
Requires: Android 4.4+
Package Name: com.mindprobe.cineveovr
Developer: Mindprobe Labs
Updated: November 07, 2016
Rate 3.56 stars – based on 1129 reviews
How to Play Virtual Reality Cinema Player App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Virtual Reality Cinema Player and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Virtual Reality Cinema Player App for PC.Now you can play Virtual Reality Cinema Player App on PC.Have fun!
Top Apps Download
- PUBG Mobile Lite For PC
- Whatsapp App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Youtube App For PC
- Google Play Store For PC
- UC Browser For PC
- Tokopedia App For PC
- MX Player For PC
- Vidmate App For PC
- Facebook App For PC
- Microsoft Word For PC
- Instagram App For PC
- Gmail App For PC
- UC Mini For PC
- Opera Mini For PC
- Jitsi Meet For PC
- SiMontok App For PC
- Facebook Lite For PC
- uTorrent For PC
- Messenger App For PC
- Adobe Lightroom For PC
- Tiktok App For PC
- Hangouts App For PC
- Snapchat App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Amazon Prime Video For PC