Sites in VR
Download Sites in VR App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide Sites in VR 8.14 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Sites in VR is a free Education app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Sites in VR 8.14 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.52 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Sites in VR then you may visit Ercan Gigi support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Sites in VR is the property and trademark from the developer Ercan Gigi.
Virtual tours (also for VR goggles) of landmarks from Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Morocco, Kuwait, Yemen, Macedonia, Holland, Belgium and France. Examine the marvels of Islamic architecture, visit mosques, tombs, palaces of sultans, museums, inns, baths, castles, towers, old houses, squares, parks, nature, religious sites, ancient cities, space and other places with more than a thousand 360° panoramic images in high quality. Go up the Eiffel tower, go inside the Egyptian Pyramids and even visit Mars! You will feel as if you are there…
– Move your mobile device around and see the environment as if you were holding a camera.
– You can use your fingers to pan around or zoom in- and out.
– Tap the screen to see the hotspots (if any). Tapping the hotspots will move you to that location.
– To prevent screen rotation keep your finger on the screen while turning the device.
– When in VR mode in a place, look down to exit.
– When in VR mode, if the scene is turning by itself, leave the device on the table for about 30 seconds. This will trigger auto-calibration of the gyroscope sensor.
File size: 29.34MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: air.com.ercangigi.sitesin3d
Developer: Ercan Gigi
Updated: January 06, 2019
Rate 4.52 stars – based on 12540 reviews
How to Play Sites in VR App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Sites in VR and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Sites in VR App for PC.Now you can play Sites in VR App on PC.Have fun!