Download Orfox App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide Orfox Fennec-52.9.0esr/TorBrowser-7.5-1/Orfox-1.5.4-RC-1 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Orfox is a free Communication app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Orfox Fennec-52.9.0esr/TorBrowser-7.5-1/Orfox-1.5.4-RC-1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Orfox then you may visit The Tor Project support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Orfox is the property and trademark from the developer The Tor Project.
*** THIS IS A BETA RELEASE MEANT FOR PUBLIC TESTING ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THIS FOR STRONG ANONYMITY UNTIL ALL TESTING IS COMPLETE ***
Orfox is built from the same source code as Tor Browser (which is built upon Firefox), but with a few minor modifications to the privacy enhancing features to make them compatible with Firefox for Android and the Android operating system.
Orfox REQUIRES Orbot app for Android to connect to the Tor network.
In as many ways as possible, we adhere to the design goals of Tor Browser (browser/design/%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNGgjQqgDl08Yq1yDT7TRTKh4-8GQA&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFc5qxj8HcVEo4QHbB4SGLX79PDSg” target=”_blank”>https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/), by supporting as much of their actual code as possible, and extending their work into the additional Android components of Firefox for Android.
** Also, includes NoScript and HTTPSEverywhere add-ons built in!
The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
Learn more at:
* * How is Orfox different than Tor Browser for desktop?
* The Orfox code repository is at browser%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNGNQZDJMr9Tzlr-5P9HyqJNizLytg&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNHMYeZrvGDH6umuPKmEVBLo3rGk8w” target=”_blank”>https://github.com/guardianproject/tor-browser and the Tor Browser repository is here:browser.git/%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNFjTgwV8mHZrDENcFRqh3PcVmQo1g&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFb6_sJQCmVRzKDdzcnk64v8qD4og” target=”_blank”>https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor-browser.git/. The Orfox repository is a fork of the Tor Browser repository with the necessary modification and Android-specific code as patches on top of the Tor Browser work. We will keep our repository in sync with updates and release of Tor Browser.
* Orfox is built from the Tor Browser repo based on ESR38 (https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/5146https://dev.guardianproject.info/news/221) and has only two modified patches that were not relevant or necessary for Android
* Orfox does not currently include the mobile versions of the Tor Browser * Button, but this we will be added shortly, now that we have discovered how to properly support automatic installation of extensions on Android (https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/5360)
* Orfox currently allows for users to bookmark sites, and may have additional data written to disk beyond what the core gecko browser component does. We are still auditing all disk write code, and determining how to appropriately disable or harden it. (https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/5437)
* * How is Orfox different than Orweb?
Orweb is our current default browser for Orbot/Tor mobile users (https://guardianproject.info/apps/orweb) that has been downloaded over 2 million times. It is VERY VERY SIMPLE, as it only has one tab, no bookmark capability, and an extremely minimal user experience.
Orweb is built upon the bundled WebView (Webkit) browser component inside of the Android operating system.
This has proven to be problematic because we cannot control the version of that component, and cannot upgrade it directly when bugs are found. In addition, Google has made it very difficult to effectively control the network proxy settings of all aspects of this component, making it difficult to guarantee that traffic will not leak on all devices and OS versions.
Orweb also only provides a very limited amount of capability of Tor Browser, primarily related to reducing browser fingerprinting, minimizing disk writes, and cookie and history management. It trys to mimic some of the settings of Tor Browser, but doesn’t actually use any of the actual code written for Tor Browser security hardening.
File size: 30.77MB
Requires: Android 4.0.3+
Package Name: info.guardianproject.orfox
Developer: The Tor Project
Updated: July 02, 2018
Rate 4.30 stars – based on 42892 reviews
How to Play Orfox App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Orfox and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Orfox App for PC.Now you can play Orfox App on PC.Have fun!
Top Apps Download
- PUBG Mobile Lite For PC
- Whatsapp App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Youtube App For PC
- Google Play Store For PC
- UC Browser For PC
- Tokopedia App For PC
- MX Player For PC
- Vidmate App For PC
- Facebook App For PC
- Microsoft Word For PC
- Instagram App For PC
- Gmail App For PC
- UC Mini For PC
- Opera Mini For PC
- Jitsi Meet For PC
- SiMontok App For PC
- Facebook Lite For PC
- uTorrent For PC
- Messenger App For PC
- Adobe Lightroom For PC
- Tiktok App For PC
- Hangouts App For PC
- Snapchat App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Amazon Prime Video For PC