Music Studio Lite
Music and Audio
Download Music Studio Lite App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide Music Studio Lite 2.1.2 APK + OBB file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Music Studio Lite is a free Music & Audio app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Music Studio Lite 2.1.2 APK + OBB without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.16 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Music Studio Lite then you may visit Xewton GmbH support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Music Studio Lite is the property and trademark from the developer Xewton GmbH.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (118 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
• Why does the Android version have less features than the iOS version?
Music Studio for Android is several versions behind (2.0 vs. 2.6). Both versions will be consolidated in version 3.0. For details, see www.xewton.com or the in-app help.
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Black bars are visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices.
This will be resolved in version 3.0.
AWARDS & REVIEWS OF THE FULL VERSION
• “A recent composition of mine started on the iPhone with Music Studio” – Jason Hayes, lead composer of “World of Warcraft”
• “Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers” – AppAdvice.com
• “If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app.” – razorianfly.com
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 10 drum loops
• High-quality reverb and resonant filter and limiter effect
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created.
• Only 11 instead of 118 instruments are available.
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version).
• 3 Effects are not available: Delay, EQ and Amp
• Only 10 instead of 100 beats
• MIDI import/export is disabled.
• No add-on packages (+60 instruments)
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com – Questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available on the Xewton YouTube channel.
File size: 97.36MB
Requires: Android 4.3+
Package Name: com.xewton.musicstudiolite
Developer: Xewton GmbH
Updated: January 14, 2018
Rate 4.16 stars – based on 9943 reviews
How to Play Music Studio Lite App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Music Studio Lite and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Music Studio Lite App for PC.Now you can play Music Studio Lite App on PC.Have fun!