MP3dit – Music Tag Editor
Download MP3dit – Music Tag Editor App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide MP3dit – Music Tag Editor 1.4.3 APK file for Android 2.2+ and up.
MP3dit – Music Tag Editor is a free Music & Audio app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for MP3dit – Music Tag Editor 1.4.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 0.00 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about MP3dit – Music Tag Editor then you may visit ATD Apps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. MP3dit – Music Tag Editor is the property and trademark from the developer ATD Apps.
Please note: This app does not download music.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
– Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
– Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
– Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
– Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
– Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
– Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
– Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
– Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
– Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
– Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
– Have songs that android is labeling “”? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
– When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
– Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail “Ras2” Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I’ll give you access to my translation project.
File size: 3.26MB
Requires: Android 2.2+
Package Name: com.ADnet
Developer: ATD Apps
Updated: January 02, 2014
Rate 0.00 stars – based on 0 reviews
How to Play MP3dit – Music Tag Editor App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the MP3dit – Music Tag Editor and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install MP3dit – Music Tag Editor App for PC.Now you can play MP3dit – Music Tag Editor App on PC.Have fun!
Top Apps Download
- PUBG Mobile Lite For PC
- Whatsapp App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Youtube App For PC
- Google Play Store For PC
- UC Browser For PC
- Tokopedia App For PC
- MX Player For PC
- Vidmate App For PC
- Facebook App For PC
- Microsoft Word For PC
- Instagram App For PC
- Gmail App For PC
- UC Mini For PC
- Opera Mini For PC
- Jitsi Meet For PC
- SiMontok App For PC
- Facebook Lite For PC
- uTorrent For PC
- Messenger App For PC
- Adobe Lightroom For PC
- Tiktok App For PC
- Hangouts App For PC
- Snapchat App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Amazon Prime Video For PC