Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus
Download Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus 4.14.159 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus is a free Tools app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus 4.14.159 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.45 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus then you may visit Mathlab Apps, LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus is the property and trademark from the developer Mathlab Apps, LLC.
If you’re looking for a graphing calculator app that works smoothly and seamlessly, you’ve found it! Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students in elementary school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, …
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, … (hold “e” key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x’ = cos x, … (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
File size: 6.73MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: us.mathlab.android
Developer: Mathlab Apps, LLC
Updated: March 28, 2018
Rate 4.45 stars – based on 73605 reviews
How to Play Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus App for PC.Now you can play Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus App on PC.Have fun!
Top Apps Download
- PUBG Mobile Lite For PC
- Whatsapp App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Youtube App For PC
- Google Play Store For PC
- UC Browser For PC
- Tokopedia App For PC
- MX Player For PC
- Vidmate App For PC
- Facebook App For PC
- Microsoft Word For PC
- Instagram App For PC
- Gmail App For PC
- UC Mini For PC
- Opera Mini For PC
- Jitsi Meet For PC
- SiMontok App For PC
- Facebook Lite For PC
- uTorrent For PC
- Messenger App For PC
- Adobe Lightroom For PC
- Tiktok App For PC
- Hangouts App For PC
- Snapchat App For PC
- Google Chrome For PC
- Amazon Prime Video For PC