Download AccuBattery App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp.
We provide AccuBattery 1.2.6-1 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
AccuBattery is a free Tools app.
Our Site helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for AccuBattery 1.2.6-1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about AccuBattery then you may visit Digibites support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. AccuBattery is the property and trademark from the developer Digibites.
AccuBattery is the only battery app that measure your battery capacity (mAh) in your device and help you to protect your battery health.
Batteries only have a limited amount of charging cycles. Every time you charge your device, it wears out your battery capacity. Scientific research shows that battery life can be extended by 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery health
– Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage via the battery charge controller during the time an app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses, but in practice, these numbers are highly inaccurate.
– Monitor how much battery your device is using
– Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode
– Find out how much power each app uses.
– Check how often your device get woken up from deep sleep.
Looking for the fastest chargers and usb cables for your device? Check the charging current (mA) to find out!
– Check how quick your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
– Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
– Measure real battery capacity in mAh
– Use the battery charge alarm to prolong battery health
– See how much wear the battery sustains with each charge session
– Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app
– See how long it takes before your battery is charged (remaining charge time)
– See when you will run out of battery (remaining battery time)
– Screen on or screen off estimations
– percentage of deep sleep when the device is in standby mode
– Ongoing notification for quick access to real time battery statistics
– Real time CPU and battery usage overlay for spotting battery draining processes.
– Access to historical data of more than 1 day.
– Detailed battery statistics in notification
– No ads
We’re a small, independent developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. We don’t request permission for sensitive data and don’t make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the pro version.
Need help? https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Research papers: https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210224725-Charging-research-and-methodology
File size: 4.01MB
Requires: Android 5.0+
Package Name: com.digibites.accubattery
Updated: May 02, 2019
Rate 4.70 stars – based on 117504 reviews
How to Play AccuBattery App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the AccuBattery and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install AccuBattery App for PC.Now you can play AccuBattery App on PC.Have fun!